More than you might expect from a Class 3 scooter, but everything you need to set the pace making life easier with just the right touch of style.
The Vision combines a great modern look with uncompromising intelligent design and great suspension.
Form and function come together to create something very special, with a well-padded seat providing good lumbar support and a charging point on its tiller, your days for adventure couldn’t look better.
The rain canopy is designed to prevent the loss of body warmth and also protect from the wind and the rain, to make your journey into the great outdoors much more comfortable.
- Front coil and rear mono-shock suspension for a superior ride
- Gas strut tiller with easy access battery charging port
- Modern delta handlebars
Modern LCD panel and twin mirrors
- Safety turning sensor, slows down scooter when turning at full speed
- Auxiliary USB power outlet for charging mobile phones etc
- Emergency braking system
- Modern LED lighting system
Optional Extras: ACCESSORY
- A stylish rear mounted lockable box fitted on a sliding mount to enable easy access without adjusting the seat
- Standard all-weather canopy – upgrade to a polycarbonate front shield for an additional cost
Specialist White Glove Service
Our healthcare distribution professionals are the market leaders in providing their specialist “White Glove” Service within the Mobility & Healthcare Sector. When purchasing any mobility, bathroom or bedroom furniture the assembly of the product can present significant challenges to those with limited mobility therefore Healthcare Distribution will:
- Provide flexible delivery options and times to suit the client’s personal circumstance
- Deliver, set-up and install the new product within the comfort of the client’s home
- Fully demonstrate the product so the client is familiar with the full range of functions and are comfortable using the product
- Provide the client with a completed hand-over sheet and product manual for their reference
- Remove any old appliance or furniture from the home and dispose of it in the correct manner
- For future service and warranty requirements, Healthcare Distribution is on hand with fully trained engineers who can resolve and fix the product
If you have any further question about our White Glove Service then please get in touch.